Sunday 22 February 2009

The Glam Packer Hanging Up her Travelling Boots?!?!?!

After much deliberation I decided to enter myself onto a post-graduate course for September 2009! Whaaat?????? I hear myself asks! I thought that I was dead set on taking a proper year out to discover myself and what I really want for myself, then after that year out continue on my quest to become a successful career woman. But something in me said that I should get myself a qualification and go from there, so if all works out I shall be at Lambeth College in September studying for a pre- entry Newspaper Journalism qualification accredited by the NCTJ, and by the end of February 2010 I shall be qualified and ready to take on the journalism world. Arrrggghhh!!!- I'm growing up waaay to fast and I don't like it.
Is this really for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment