Friday 31 December 2010

The Glam-Packer is Back!

As I sat preparing to bring in the New Year, on my own, in the most unglamorous and depressing manner, I stumbled across something to totally turn my mood around. My blog! OMG, reading it has been such a delight, seeing how much has changed and how much my life has moved on. I’ve been stuck in such a self-absorbed, dark place for so long. 2010 has been both THE BEST and THE WORST year of my life, if that’s possible. The last couple of months have been bad to say the least. But rediscovering this blog has given me push to slowly emerge out of my dark pit. It has given me some inspiration, some optimism, some hope that my situation will improve, amongst the desire to resume this blog. There is so much time to make up, my last post was over a year ago, and there is no way I can fill in all that lost time in a single blog post. So, instead there will be many posts, reflecting the days gone, and what an eventful, glam-packed bunch of days they have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment